Saturday, May 12, 2012


After a safe arrival in Beijing on Friday night, I was able to stay at a hotel. When I arrived at the airport Saturday morning (Beijing is exactly 12 hours ahead) I checked in… only to discover my flight was cancelled until 20:00 Saturday evening. The plans were quickly arranged that I would fly into UB Saturday night, and then leave on a bus early Sunday afternoon to arrive early Monday morning in BYG. However, things aren't going as planned. The latest plans now are that I will fly out Sunday at 18:00 to UB. Air China has put us in a hotel for the night, and so the waiting continues….

No comments: