Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Few Pictures





The first picture is how the students sit all day under the teaching! Just kidding - this man has a booming voice, can play the guitar and sing like a Mongolian. He gave me a ride to the hotel tonight - "have a seat" in his polite English. One of the drawbacks is the language barrier. I told them earlier in the week when we all get to heaven and speak Mongolian, I will be able to get to know them better.

The second is two men during a break, probably solving all the world's issues. Actually, they seem very social and enjoy one another's company.

The third picture is the day they were all dressed up and I said I would like a picture of them since they all looked so good - and they do look good!

The final picture is a view from my hotel at 5:30 a.m. A cup of coffee as I study to prepare for the day, a trip to YWAM to talk to my family and then to the church to teach. God is gracious.

No comments: